1. New relationships connected to gas-dynamics, hydro-dynamics and heat-exchange processed during surface and volume formation of Al-alloy castings under conditions of gas counter-pressure casting process are discovered.
2. Mathematical models describing influence of some technological parameters on the structure homogeneity and mechanical properties of Al-alloy castings under conditions of gas counter-pressure casting process are created.
3. The influence of convective heat-transfer between the liquid metal in the mould and the pot on the quality of aluminum alloys castings; proving the necessity of the heat-transfer preserving or rapid formation of the system’ initial state is determined.
4. New capabilities of the method for gas counter-pressure casting by controlled processes of filling of thin sections of castings using differential alteration of pressure in the mould are revealed.
5. Processes of casting and crystallization of big-size castings made of high-strength aluminum alloys with wide crystallization range at gas counter-pressure casting and optimization of conditions for obtaining quality products are studied.
6. Structures and characteristics of great number of casting and deformable aluminum alloys crystallized under high pressure at squeeze casting are investigated.
7. Possibilities for obtaining and studying composite materials based on aluminum alloys reinforced with ceramic fibers and/or porous metal and ceramic structures at squeeze casting process are provided.
8. Mathematical models of centrifugal casting of mono- and poly-metal castings of steel, iron and heavy non-ferrous metals and composite materials are developed.