1. Data base of kinetics of volume crystallization of amorphous alloys using phosphorous, boron and silicon as amorphization agents and determination of the crystal growth mechanism is created.
2. Analysis of feasible combined micro/nano structured bulk materials and light construction alloys – “smart structures” is performed.
3. New amorphous and nano-crystalline alloys for special mechanical and magnetic applications of the type Co33.4Zr66.6 have been developed, based on Fe, Co, Ni, V, Zr and Al. Novel hot extruded composites on the basis of Al alloys having micro-crystalline matrix have been developed for high temperature applications.
4. A new method is developed on the base of thermo-electrical analysis, which allows creating volume card of areas with identical structure and phase composition and of volume and surface non-homogeneities in steel castings.
5. New class of high-damping micro-crystalline alloys on the basis of Cu and Mn were created.
6. A new model has been created, describing the relation between the N and Mn concentration, the high density of dislocations, the low energy of defect arrangement and the high strength of austenitic nitrogen alloyed steels for applications at ultra-heavy conditions.
7. A model of anisothermal “non-diffusion” phase transformation in the martensite reactions – ε<->γ and α<->γ has been developed for high-manganese and high-nickel steels as well as of phase transitions, microstructure and properties of novel Ti alloy.
8. New N-alloyed austenitic-unstable steels with high tendency for deformational martensite formation have been created.