1. Data base for thermo-mechanical treatment of light alloys (on the base of AlFeVSi alloy) for application at high operating temperatures was developed.
2. Technology for glass-carbon coating of sensors for satellite equipment was developed.
3. New amorphous and nano-crystalline alloys of Fe, Co, Ni, V, Zr, и Al of type Co33.4Zr66.6 were developed for special mechanical and magnetic applications.
4. New technological methods were created and new type of compacted and multilayer composites of micro-crystalline ribbons with- and without sticking component, having high-damping properties were obtained.
5. Original regimes of thermal treatment of low-alloyed construction, rapid, heat-resistant tool and stainless steels alloyed with over-equilibrium nitrogen content, considering the critical points of phase transitions, phase and structure composition of the alloys were created.
6. Environmental friendly technologies were developed for:
- Recycling Be-bronze dies, working at heavy thermo-circled conditions.
- Dispersed carbides of refractory metals – Ti, W and others, on the base of carbon-reduction of powder oxides, covered with carbohydrates (by thermal destruction of poly-vinyl alcohol).
- Recycling lead containing batteries by desulphurization without residual liquid and solid byproducts and preparing fertilizers.