Laboratory “Non-destructive testing”
- Finding out non-integrities and defects in metals, alloys, non-metal materials, products of them and welded joints by radiographic, ultrasonic and capillary methods.
- Ultrasonic tests of bimetal materials and products for determination of the contact joint quality.
- Measurement of thickness in case of one-sided access to the surface of the material or product.
- Determination of the speed of ultrasonic waves and the dynamic modulus of elasticity for various types of materials.
- Determination of the ferrite content in austenitic steels and welded seams.